Amazon Divination Games
The Amazons of the Frostbitten lands practice a form of adversarial divination through a game similar to chess. The primary purpose of the game is to determine the time and manner of death of a foe. The divination follows following rules:
- Each player nominates a foe to be represented by the opponent's “Demon” piece.
- The winner of the game receives a divination, the content of which are determined by the disposition of the pieces at the end.
- The divnitaion foretells the manner and time of the foe's death.
- A foe's fate may only be discovered once via this method, though if a querent loses they may try again.
- Whenever the time and circumstances would lead to the foe's death, they make all rolls with Disadvantage and their opponents may roll with Advantage.
Roll below to divine your foe's fate.